Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Legs

I am starting a series of five exercise posts that will include pictures to help explain how to do some of the most important and useful exercises. The first of these is leg exercises and the following three will be chest, back, arms and shoulders. I am starting out with legs for you all because I believe it to be the most important muscle group for beginners and these exercises will help you see dramatic improvement very quickly. I have presented these in the form of a podcast (below). I apologize in advance for how it cuts off at the end, I don't know how to fix this problem, but it only cut off about 4 seconds, so you're not missing anything significant. In case you can't view the embedded video, here is the youtube link: Leg Exercises


I hope that this podcast was helpful and informative. After explaining to you some of the essential exercises for beginners in the next three posts, I will add instructions on how create your own beginning workout plan, and share mine with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment